Click HERE to donate from our Amazon Wish List
(you can find us on Amazon as SCDR inc)
We are ALWAYS in need of the following items:
- Wire and Plastic crates in all sizes and in good working order.
- Leashes, collars, and harnesses in all sizes.
- Kibble and canned DOG FOOD: Adult, Puppy, Senior and Prescription food are all accepted. We will accept broken bags from pet stores or barely used bags.
- Medications, new and un-opened syringes and medical dressings, e-collars, muzzles. We use prescription medications as directed by our veterinarian
- Flea treatments
- Folding wire portable fence pet pens (aka exercise pens or x-pens)
- Shampoos and dog bath wipes
- Dog supplements such as glucosamine & chondroitin and fish oil capsules
- Postage stamps
- Gas cards
We also welcome the donation of these items:
- Dog beds *new or gently used
- Dog bowls
- Puppy pee pads
- Crate mats and old towels
- Enzyme and stain cleaning aids such as Nature’s Miracle or Anti Icky Poo or Simple Green Pro 5
- Rescue Remedy
- Dog toys: nylabones, kongs, puzzle toys, teething toys
- Office supplies: boxes of printer paper, 2 pocket folders, mailing labels and envelopes
Our volunteers who sew for the rescue will appreciate donations of:
- Fabric yardage and remnants for making dog bed slipcovers and belly bands (for male dogs). Sturdy woven fabrics are the most versatile, such as cottons, twill, denim, broadcloth, and polar fleece.
- We make a lot of belly bands for the male dogs, and use Sew-on Velcro (aka hook & loop) tape that is 1” wide (hooks) and 2”wide (loops) which is available by the yard. We use twice as much of the loop tape as compared to the hook tape.
If you have any new or used items to donate, please email to arrange with us to accept items:
We are happy to provide you with a donation receipt.