Click HERE to donate from our Amazon Wish List
We are ALWAYS in need of the following items:
- Wire and Plastic crates in all sizes and in good working order.
- Leashes, collars, and harnesses in all sizes
- Kibble and canned DOG FOOD: Adult, Puppy, Senior and Prescription food are all accepted. We will accept broken bags from pet stores or barely used bags.
- Medications, new and un-opened syringes and medical dressings, e-collars, muzzles. We use prescription medications as directed by our veterinarian
- Flea treatments
- Folding wire portable fence pet pens (aka exercise pens or x-pens)
- Shampoos and dog bath wipes
- Dog supplements such as glucosamine & chondroitin and fish oil capsules
- Postage stamps
- Gas cards
We also welcome the donation of these items:
- Dog beds *new or gently used
- Dog bowls
- Puppy pee pads
- Crate mats and old towels
- Enzyme and stain cleaning aids such as Nature’s Miracle or Anti Icky Poo
- Rescue Remedy
- Dog toys: nylabones, kongs, puzzle toys, teething toys
- Office supplies: boxes of printer paper, 2 pocket folders, mailing labels and envelopes
Our volunteers who sew for the rescue will appreciate donations of:
- Fabric yardage and remnants for making dog beds, dog bed slipcovers, kennel covers, belly bands (for male dogs), and take-home leashes
- crate blankets, and toys (sturdy woven fabrics are the most versatile, such as cottons, twill, denim, broadcloth, and polar fleece)
- Small blankets (fleeces & throws that can easily in the laundry).
- Fiberfill for dog beds and toy stuffing
- Sew-on Velcro (aka hook & loop tape)
If you have any new or used items to donate, please email to arrange with us to accept items:
We are happy to provide you with a donation receipt.